Terms & Conditions
- The content and information displayed on this website is the property of NRECA. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of NRECA information contained herein, other than for individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- This website may contain or refer to NRECA’s intellectual property, including but not limited to, its patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary information (collectively referred to as “IP”) of NRECA. No license right is being granted to NRECA’s IP, by accessing and using this website.
- Subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions, NRECA is granting you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable license to access the website in accordance with its intended purposes. You may not misuse the website. You may use the website only as permitted by law. You further agree not to use any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or other information, or impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent your relationship or affiliation for purposes of using the website, or for registering for any action alert posted on this website. The license granted by NRECA will terminate if you do not comply with the terms and conditions as set forth herein.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy NRECA’s website or web pages or the content therein. Additionally, you agree not to frame, mirror, or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website, unless NRECA expressly authorizes the same. You are agree to not violate or attempt to violate the security of this website, including without limitation, accessing data not intended for you.
- Linking to other sites. From time to time, this page may provide links to other websites, not owned or controlled by NRECA, that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We cannot, however, be responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites, or the cookies placed on your computer from other websites . You should read and review the relevant privacy policies available on all third-party sites. By clicking on links to take you outside the NRECA website, you are agreeing that NRECA is not responsible for the availability of such external website, and NRECA does not constitute or imply endorsement by NRECA of these websites, or any products or services described on these sites, or of any other material contained therein.
- Legal Process. NRECA will disclose any personal information, without permission, as required by law (e.g. in response to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order), or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to the website, NRECA, its employees, or to others. NRECA will take reasonable steps to limit the scope and consequences of any of these disclosures.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE IS BEING PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.NRECA, to the maximum extent permitted by law, hereby expressly excludes any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, inability to use this website, or to any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation, any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted office time; and, for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising whether caused by a tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. NRECA disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, the failure to store, the misdelivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material with regard to certain Communication Services you may elect to receive or send. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- This Agreement is government by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to choice of law statutes and any disputes must be brought in the Commonwealth of Virginia in a state court in Arlington County or in a federal court of competent jurisdiction in said county. The user agrees to that venue, jurisdiction and choice of law is proper and user will not contest these issues.